Birthday parties at Orions Landing are totally unique! Virtual reality is an amazing experience kids of all ages 8 and up and even adults will enjoy. When not in VR, we have rec room games, and retro arcade classics. We offer the best fresh cooked pizza in our party packages, drinks and popcorn too!
- One of a kind experience
- Great for all ages 8 and up
- Fun and easy to play
- Dedicated party ambassador
- Group multiplayer VR experience
- Retro arcade classics
- 2 hour party time
- 45 – 60 minute virtual reality experience
- Dedicated party table or party room
- Arcade Play Add on
- Up to 12 VR players
- Includes pop + popcorn
- $100 base + $25 per vr player (Pop, Popcorn, Party Room, and 1 player included in base price.(-$10 for party table)
- 50% deposit
- Fresh Baked Pizza (+$15)
- Full bar service
- Full facility event rentals (contact us)
- Stage available with PA for ceremonies
- After & pre hours available (contact us)
- Cooperate gatherings & team building activites
- Large events with 100+ guest capacity
NEW Party Packs For Adult Parties!
Party packs are voucher sheets which can be distributed to your guests and are valid for a 3 hour window of your choosing. Each voucher has a $50 face value for $30 a piece! They are designed to give large groups a discount, and provide flexibility on what guests, drink, eat, and whether or not they play VR.
Featured Party Experience
Included in our party packages is the ability to bring in your own cake and desert. You may also bring in small snack, appetizer, or special diet item only.
Kids who are under the age of 8 and cannot play vr, can play the other arcade games and rec room games.
No. You only pay for guests that are going to play VR. Parents, and younger kids are welcome to join the party at no additional charge.
You can change the numbers of players at no cost all the way up until the day before the party. You can do so right through your confirmation email. You can also add more players if there is availability. We ask that you update your player count at least 24 hours before the party. For players that dont show up the day off, we offer a 1 player courtesy refund.
VR time is scheduled 30 minutes after the party start time to give enough time for your guests to arrive.
Yes! You cant bring in decoration before the start time to decorate.
Yes. We will provide utensils, and plates for your desert.
If you have more questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.